Advanced Motorcycle Tracking from BikeTrac
How Does It Work?
- 24/7 Tracking via App and Web Portal
- View Your Journeys (Downloadable as a GPX Format)
- Accident Alerts to a Third-Party of Your Choice
- Accidents are determined by a bike going over by more than 70 degrees with the ignition ON and coming to a stop for longer than 45 seconds without being picked up.
- Alerts and Notifications If Your Bike Has Been Knocked Over
- This is determined by your bike tilting more than 70 degrees with the ignition OFF.
- Low Battery Voltage Notifications, Based on Your Defined Threshold
- Unit Can Be Transferred from Vehicle to Vehicle, or Sold on
0% Finance Available from BikeTrac
BikeTrac has a one-off purchase price and monthly or annual subscription options. There are significant discounts for multi-year subscriptions. Please note that when selling the BikeTrac unit, subscriptions are non-transferable. Installation costs are charged separately.